The Fintech Association of Nigeria has appointed new board of Trustees in other to achieve its 3 year strategic plan for a better Fintech ecosystem in Nigeria.
The Association will continue to implement its three (3) year strategic plan (2019 – 2021) aimed at growing its capacity to be of great benefit to all its stakeholders.
Fintech Association of Nigeria has announced the apointment of new Board of Trustees to establish a new and sustainable funding sources for the Association and the Fintech industry.
In other to achieve its objects, these eminent Nigerians have been appointed to the Board of Trustees:
- Dr Segun Aina OFR, currently President, Fintech Association of Nigeria, Africa Fintech Network and Chairman, Odua Investment Co Ltd.
- Dr. Tunde Lemo OFR– Chairman, Flutterwave Ltd, Lambert Capital Ltd and former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Mr. Kyari Bukar – Chairman, SUNU Assurances Nigeria Plc and former Chairman, Nigeria Economic Summit Group.
- Ms. Mary Uduk – Ag. Director-General, Securities & Exchange Commission SEC.
- Ms. Funke Opeke – Managing Director/CEO, Main One Cable Co,
- Mr. John Obaro – Managing Director/CEO, SystemSpecs Remita Limited and currently a member of Governing Council of Fintech Association of Nigeria.
- Mrs. Bola Adesola – Snr. Vice-Chairman, Africa, Standard Chartered Bank and co Vice-Chair, United Nations Global Compact
They will help in covering up lapses, providing guidance and support alongside the Governing Council in other to achieve the objectives of the Association.