The global blockchain market is growing fast & it is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2020 to USD 39.7 billion by 2025 at an impressive Compound Annual Growth Rate of 67.3% during 2020–2025. The global fintech market has also significantly grown over the past two years and similar is the situation in Southeast Asia.
With a total population of 570 million, a young demographic and high Internet connectivity, the region is promising for companies and investors – including those with an interest in blockchain and crypto in Southeast Asia.
At Super Crypto Conference 2021, a virtual blockchain event focusing on the South East Asia market organized by Novum Group and SuperCryptoNews, 45+ speakers from over 40 countries has brought to us an overview of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia.
After more than 6 months of preparation, we successfully organized the event with impressive numbers as below:
Throughout the event, stage 1 focused on big-picture issues such as: Blockchain in Gaming/Art & NFTs; Role of NFTs in DeFi; Blockchain for Enterprise. Meanwhile, stage 2 delves into more specific topics such as: Bitcoin in 2021; Metaverse;…
You can view the sessions again in case you missed our event that day:
- Panel discussion “DeFi & Blockchain for the Financial Industry”
- Panel discussion “Blockchain in Gaming/Art & NFTs”
- Panel discussion “Blockchain Applications and Industry Adoption”
- Panel discussion “Roles of NFTs in DeFi”
- Panel discussion ” Institutional Interest in Crypto and Defi”
- Panel Discussion “Blockchain for Enterprise”
- Panel discussion “SouthEast Asia Legal & Regulatory Landscape”
- Panel discussion “State of NFTs and future”
- Panel discussion “Bitcoin in 2021”
- Panel discussion “Metaverse”
- KEYNOTE “NFTs and the rise of digital ownership”
- KEYNOTE “Internet of money Central Bank Digital Currencies”
- KEYNOTE “Unlocking DeFi’s Full Potential”
- KEYNOTE Block By Block How Blockchain is driving ROI in global business
We would like to say thank you to all our sponsors, media partners, speakers and attendees for making this event successfully.
About Vesper: Vesper is a DeFi ecosystem and growth engine for crypto assets, providing a suite of yield-generating products focused on accessibility, optimization, and longevity. Vesper is dedicated to creating and supporting the conditions for DeFi’s expansion and success, to the benefit of all participants. Vesper was built by Bloq, a leader in blockchain innovation and infrastructure.
About Novum Alpha: Novum Alpha is the quantitative digital asset trading arm of the Novum Group. An all-weather digital asset trading firm, Novum Alpha uses both deep learning and machine learning tools in various trading programs to help clients grow their portfolios using an analytical and systematic approach that is able to deliver uncorrelated returns in all market conditions.
About CryptoHero: CryptoHero is an automated crypto trading bots powered by AI. This trading bot strikes a balance between security, customizability and affordability with its beginner-friendly platform available on both mobile and web. Best performing bots are readily available to set up in just one click with their discover feature, by far the fastest and easiest way to get a bot running.
Finally, don’t forget to follow SuperCryptoNews to get the latest news of our events in the future: