BitTok is currently looking to hire sales manager for their Singapore offices.
BitTok is a smart digital asset management platform for global users. It is committed to providing safe and professional crypto services. Its core functions are storing, transacting, and appreciating digital assets. BitTok is an “smart housekeeper” of digital asset for individuals and institutional investors. It provides its community with a secure, interactive and flexible trading environment and a user-friendly interface to manage various types of transactions of crypto assets.
The announcement was made by the CEO of BitTok, J.D Salbego on his official LinkedIn account as thus:
“In this dire time we must be stay optimistic and hopeful! With that being said, I’m currently hiring 2 new sales manager positions for our BitTok Singapore offices. See details below
Any experienced candidates looking for jobs?
We had so many applications we closed the job, but you can still apply on BitToK Company page.”
* 4+ years of experience of sales and business development in crypto and blockchain or finance and fintech
* Established network of existing relationships with projects, partners, and key leaders and professionals in the ecosystem.
* CRM and Sales/Lead generation and automation software experience
* Functional knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, general business software, and Microsoft Office
* Degree is not required, but track record and relative amount of experience is required
* Startup experience preferred
* High attention to detail, organization, and accountability
* Excellent communication, emotional intelligence, and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter who functions at high capacity with minimal oversight
Interested and qualified candidate can apply on their official LinkedIn company page