Blockchain technology has been a leading example of how security tenets in financial transactions and information exchange are being transformed. It has a one-of-a-kind data structure as well as built-in security features. For ensuring transaction trust, blockchain relies on the principles of consensus, decentralization, and cryptography. However, many organizations and early adopters have been concerned about blockchain security.
A&D Forensics, Africa’s Leading Blockchain Intelligence Service Provider, assists Cryptocurrency adopters and organizations in remaining compliant by guiding them through the murky waters of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
A&D Forensics has organized the Certified Cryptocurrency Compliance Specialist Course (3CS) Training Course program, which will be starting on 9th – 13th May 2022 at A&D Forensics’ Lab in Abuja, Nigeria, in order to educate more people and produce qualified Cryptocurrency Compliance Specialists.
The proposed training will last five days and will cover the following topics:
1. Reviewing the basics of blockchain technology, including what it is and how it works.
2. Recognizing how to spot illegal activity on cryptocurrency.
3. Recognizing financial red flags among virtual asset service providers, over-the-counter traders, and cryptocurrency exchanges
4. Understanding how cryptocurrencies are traded on the dark web.
5. Understanding how to use cryptocurrency to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
6. Experimenting with real-world investigative techniques and methods for investigating cryptocurrency-related crimes.
Participants will graduate as Certified Compliance Officers, capable of bringing transparency to platforms, advising their organizations or cryptocurrency exchanges on the right compliance issues such as anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, sanction compliance, and the policies that must be in place, as well as the right tools in the market.
After passing the Exam, participants will receive the certification of Certified Cryptocurrency Compliance Specialists (3CS).
For more information and guidelines on how to apply, kindly visit our website through this link