Blockchain technology has been a prominent example of transforming the tenets of security in financial transactions and information exchange. It offers a unique structure for data accompanied by in-built security qualities. Blockchain relies on the principles of consensus, decentralization, and cryptography for ensuing trust in transactions. However, blockchain security issues have continued to trouble many organizations and early adopters.
A&D Forensics, Africa’s Leading Blockchain Intelligence Service Provider helps Cryptocurrency adopters and organizations to stay compliant by avoiding the murky waters of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
In her bid to educate more individuals and produce qualified Cryptocurrency Investigators, A&D Forensics partners with Blockchain Intelligence Group to organize a Certified Cryptocurrency Investigator Course (CCI), scheduled to commence on February 14th, 2022 at A&D Forensics’ Lab, Abuja, Nigeria.
The Certified Cryptocurrency Investigation Training equips practitioners with the comprehension and competence to trace and investigate transactions on the Blockchain using various cryptocurrency investigation tools provided on-site at the A&D Forensics Lab.
The proposed training will last for five days and will be focused on :
- Reviewing the fundamentals of blockchain technology, what it is and how it functions.
- Learning how cryptocurrencies are used on dark net market place.
- Understanding how to identify illicit activities with
- Learning practical ways to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing using cryptocurrency.
- Practicing Real-world investigative techniques and methods to analyze cryptocurrency related crimes
- Deciphering and identifying financial red flags within virtual assets service providers, OTC traders and cryptocurrency exchanges.
Upon Completion, participants will be awarded the credentials of a Certified Cryptocurrency Investigator (CCI) from our partner, Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG).
For more information and guidelines on how to apply, kindly visit our website through this link